Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Joel..

Wow, my brother has really grown up into a fine handsome young man. I used to remember you as this boy that was always exasperated with what I did. Everytime I said something stupid, there you would be with this stupid grin and a look in your eyes that said "Wow, how dumb can my brother be." Well it has been a while since I've last seen this look and I'm looking forward to seeing it alot more in June when I get back. I also remember how when we were very little you used to scream and shout whenever I stepped near a drain for fear that I would fall inside. Funny thing is that I used to do it often on purpose just to see that reaction. It's so funny how our characters are vastly different in some areas. Now you're off to do your A levels and it's good that you seem so excited about it. Maths has always been your forte, and yes I lied. I dint get 90 plus during form 4 or 5. What's maths anyway? I can faintly recall it involves numbers or some sort. Heh. Alright Joel, go and rock Taylor's. Break some hearts. Remember we have awesome genes and most importantly we have Jesus in us. We shall hit the gym together once more when I get back and I do warn you you better bench more than you did last summer but not as much as me though heh. You're always in my prayers and I know I rock your world=)

2 comments:

  1. yea, Joel has grown up... not the shy shy cousin i used to see anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seem that u luv ur little bro so much..it's cool..keep it up..

    ReplyDelete